Post Reply  Post Thread 

Wonderful... I love Chuck
sallydalton
Jessica Capshaw Status

Group: Registered
Wonderful... I love Chuck

"Chuck DVD" continues its highly entertaining blend of drama, comedy, and romance. At Season Two's end, nice guy computer nerd and CIA asset Chuck Bartowski (Zachary Levi) uploaded into his own brain a new, improved Intersect which not only restored his ability to "flash" on espionage information, Sex And The City DVD it also provided access to new skills. As he told his CIA handler Sara Walker (Yvonne Strahovski) and her NSA partner John Casey (Adam Baldwin) at the time, "Guys, I know Kung Fu." Bones DVD Chuck makes two critical mistakes: He disappoints Sara and he flunks spy school. In search of second chances, Chuck must accept tutoring from the experienced, ruthless CIA agent Daniel Shaw (Brandon Routh in an extended guest role), NCIS DVD a man with questionable intentions toward both Chuck and Sara. Chuck will also suffer hilarious difficulties in keeping his real and spy lives separate. I love chuck... The Vampire Diaries DVD

07-04-2011 03:57 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: