Post Reply  Post Thread 

Brilliant,Intelligent and Quirky--Scrubs Season
chrislly
Jessica Capshaw Status

Group: Registered
Brilliant,Intelligent and Quirky--Scrubs Season

Scrubs DVD hooked me with the very first episode I ever saw. At first I was skeptical. Medical comedy, hmm Prison Break DVD Five minutes in, it hit me. This show was actually brilliant,Intelligent, quirky, and sometimes wacky humor coupled with real drama and tearful emotion and writing that continues to amaze week after week. At that moment, Scrubs inherited the void left by Seinfeld's departure as TVs best comedy. Navy NCIS DVDThe quirky nature of the writing, especially JD's fantasy sequences, improves in Season 2. Zach Braff, Donald Faison, and Sarah Chalke are far better, and far more comfortable, in their respective roles as JD, Turk, and Elliot than in Season 1. Zumba John C. McGinley is bar none the best actor on TV today as Dr. Cox. He becomes a more understandable and likeable character as this season progresses. And of course, Neil Flynn and his fantastically offbeat humor as JD's Janitor nemesis. Gossip Girl DVD

12-17-2010 02:33 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: