Post Reply  Post Thread 

project runway
tasha23
Jessica Capshaw Status

Group: Registered
project runway

I am a huge Project Runway Seasons 1-8 dvd boxset fan and have loved every season in its own right. But season 1 of Project Runway Seasons 1-8 keeps pulling me back in. It's not like other shows where I get bored when I already know the outcome - the contestants themselves make such great TV that it doesn't even have to be about the fashion. Who can resist such deliciously sarcastic Jay commentary? Austin in buy Project Runway Seasons 1-8 dvd is a marvel every time he appears on screen, more fabulous each time. And Wendy... what can one say about Wendy Pepper? I can only sit back and marvel at the sheer magnitude of her ambition. She's easy to hate, but as a mom, I related to her in parts at the end of Project Runway Seasons 1-8 for sale, leaving me in an uncomfortably ambiguous state of mind about Wendy. Let's not forget dear Kara Saun... daring yet sophisticated style, no shenanigans tolerated...and then SHOEGATE! Between her blowup with Wendy and the Shoegate saga, I could watch that last episode of Project Runway 1-8 dvd a hundred times.

Project Runway dvd for sale

11-23-2010 03:11 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: