Post Reply  Post Thread 

American Idol Videos
Morleybaby
Jessica Capshaw Status

Group: Registered
American Idol Videos

I am a huge fan of American Idol Seasons 1-9 DVD Boxset and have been watching American Idol Seasons 1-9 since season one. Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood are the only really talented winners, Chris Daughtry should be in that group as well but sadly he ended his American Idol run finishing a disappointing 4th. Kelly's performance on American Idol Seasons 1-9 Gives Back telethon special was so good, I do not think any other contestant can ever truly compete with her. Hopefullythis year, the true star, Jordin Sparks, will take the Idol crown. I thought for a second we were going to have another daughtry moment this year when Seacrest let us all think that Jordin was going home, but thankfully that did not happen. You can view ALL of the American Idol 1-9 performances on SceneMaker.net in case you missed an episode or are located in country that gets American Idol dvd a little later on.

American Idol Seasons 1-9 DVD Boxset

10-10-2010 02:34 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
cube12ic
Jessica Capshaw Status

RE: American Idol Videos

Please also share here videos of Indian Idol

recepti.hr
10-20-2010 03:17 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
tyler_clarke
Jessica Capshaw Status

Hmmmm!! Its Nice!!
Finally i found this Video. its all about American American.
I am Crazy to download this American idol Video. it is very cheap offer. I should take benefit of this offer

long island payroll
10-22-2010 05:29 AM
raar78
Jessica Capshaw Status

Indian idol is a Crazy contest. I love the voice of Christiane. He is my favorite.
Wish some videos to be here. Nice post. thanks for sharing.

baby shower games
baby shower favors
10-22-2010 09:41 AM
steven_joyce
Jessica Capshaw Status

American Idol is my favorite program the new season started at Hollywood is my favorite season.

unlocked mobile phones
10-27-2010 04:28 AM

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: