Post Reply  Post Thread 

Christina and Kyle chat 10/4 - 9pm EST
Neuf
Adminirocknroller

Group: Administrators
Christina and Kyle chat 10/4 - 9pm EST

Christina and Kyle will be chatting with everyone on Thursday, October 4th at 9pm EST:

http://www.lifetimetv.com/on-tv/shows/video-chat-stars-blood-ties

The chat is going to go through Paltalk so it's probably smart to install their software BEFORE you get to the chat: www.paltalk.com

On one hand I'm VERY excited to hear that Christina will be chatting with all of us, yeah and Kyle too, and I'm hoping that's a positive sign to this Lifetime mess. But on the other hand I hope Lifetime wouldn't have them do this only to pull the plug on the show a few weeks later.

Thoughts?

I hope a ZILLION people show up to show Lifetime we're not foolin' around - we LOVE this show!

- Neuf

"If the neighbors keep complaining, turn up the volume until they move away."
10-03-2007 08:02 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
rheaumefan
Eve Logan Status

Group: Registered
RE: Christina and Kyle chat 10/4 - 9pm EST

I've already set up paltalk on my computer, I am very excited that CC is doing this!!! :D I agree, I hope Lifetime doesn't pull the show after this. Would be a huge shame & disappointment to everyone.

10-04-2007 02:30 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
zerGe
Vicki Nelson Status

i'm one of those unlucky ones who couldn't take part in the live chat :( :( :(
moreover i still have trouble with watching the clips on the Lifetime site :( :( :(

could anyone help to find a way to watch those clips or maybe share a transcript of the chat or something, pretty pretty please?

many thanks for any help !!!

G

10-10-2007 02:58 PM
Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
joolez
Jessica Capshaw Status

I couldn't take part in the chat  mainly because I'm over here in the Uk and Lifetime only allows the US to view:-(

Hopefully the rest of you guys will fill in the details for me.
Thnx

10-10-2007 05:36 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Katty_ Perry
Jessica Capshaw Status

RE:  Christina and Kyle chat 10/4 - 9pm EST

I could not also get chance to watch this live chat
but great information u gave

Free Index Checker
01-06-2011 04:42 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: