Post Reply  Post Thread 

Bones seasons 1-5 dvd boxset
danggui
Jessica Capshaw Status

Group: Registered
Bones seasons 1-5 dvd boxset

Rarely does a new Bones seasons 1-5 dvd boxset capture my attention. The television industry doesn't usually support and nurture their best, smartest shows so I don't get attached to Bones seasons complete 1-5 dvd boxsetanymore--too many past disappointments and mind-numbing dialogue.

I checked out Bones dvd boxsetbecause David Boreanaz (Special Agent Seely Booth) is in the cast. David is an excellent actor and a favorite of mine. I follow his career. He can be quite funny and doesn't take himself too seriously. He is also quite handsome and makes acting look easy and natural. Special Agent Booth and Dr. Brennan are the main characters in Bones seasons 1-5 dvd and their chemistry is intriguing. I look forward to the development of this relationship.

The Bones seasons 1-5 characters work out of a research lab at the Jeffersonian Institute in Washington DC. It is meant to resemble the Smithsonian Institute. Fighting crime is not their first priority. The study of human Bones dvd 1-5 is. They are helping the FBI with cases involving Bones 1-5 dvd that are difficult to identify.

06-22-2010 08:52 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
tomdesile
Jessica Capshaw Status

Group: Registered
RE: Bones seasons 1-5 dvd boxset

Wow nice information. I really need that type of site and the CSI NY is my favourite tv show. I am happy to buy it. and send more site that provide tv show.

5 star holidays
07-30-2010 07:27 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: