Pages (2): « First [1] 2 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

"No One Could Protect Her" on Sept 16 & 17...
rheaumefan
Eve Logan Status

Group: Registered
"No One Could Protect Her" on Sept 16 & 17...

Just a quick reminder if you haven't seen CC in the movie "No One Could Protect Her" it will be on tv in the U.S. on Sunday September 16th at 6:13pm (eastern) on the LMN channel (Lifetime Movie Network) and then replay on Monday September 17th at 5:45am (eastern) on the LMN channel. Check your local listings for exact time in your area.

09-03-2007 08:45 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
zerGe
Vicki Nelson Status

RE: "No One Could Protect Her" on Sept 16 & 17...

have any of you seen this movie?

it was just me who found a bit weird that Christina's character got a guy beside her like the detective by Dan Lauria? i mean, don't get me wrong, mr Lauria must be a nice man and Det. Coming was a good guy but he and Christina's Det. Jordan just so did not match... okay, it was not a chickflick so the focus was not on their relationship but, you know... :P

otherwise, there was a scene when there was even some "chemistry" - but if you ask me, it was only due to the great play by CC ;)  

what do you think?

09-05-2007 05:50 AM
Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
rheaumefan
Eve Logan Status

I've seen the movie & I agree with you...the pairing of CC & Dan Lauria was not the best. But CC did a "great" job!! The movie was going for the older man can get a younger woman. But you are right, the movie was not about their relationship at all.

09-05-2007 05:01 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
zerGe
Vicki Nelson Status

i guess at the weekend i'll post those screencaps i mentioned to you, Cheryl. i'll try to capture the "chemistry" - i really found that in one scene, it was "cute" but in my view this couple was pretty weird, anyway... :P

frankly, i think this movie is not the best but Christina was cool in it - as always!

09-05-2007 05:12 PM
Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
rheaumefan
Eve Logan Status

That would be cool to see the screen caps!! Look forward to seeing those!! :D

09-05-2007 05:16 PM
Neuf
Adminirocknroller

Group: Administrators

I'd love to see some screen caps because I don't get LMN. :(

- Neuf

"If the neighbors keep complaining, turn up the volume until they move away."
09-08-2007 01:11 PM
zerGe
Vicki Nelson Status

the screencaptures are in my new blog ;)

there are pictures i added a comment to, that goes: "10 PICS LONG TUTORIAL OF HOW TO GET A MAN WRAPPED AROUND YOUR FINGER ... :D" - that's the "chemistry" scene i mentioned. what you think?

This post was last modified: 09-09-2007 09:41 AM by zerGe.

09-09-2007 09:40 AM
Neuf
Adminirocknroller

Just checked out the pics, thanks for posting them!

I'll be honest and say that I'm a little skeeved out with the pairing of CC and Dan's character only because I'm not a fan of the older man paired with the younger woman, especially when they're old enough to be your father. But hey..that's just my opinion. :)

- Neuf

09-09-2007 10:29 AM
zerGe
Vicki Nelson Status

"a little skeeved out" - what a nice diplomatic way to tell your view, Deb :P

and no, it's not just your opinion :D

Christina did a good job but, as i said above, i found it such a weird pair, anyway...

This post was last modified: 09-09-2007 10:50 AM by zerGe.

09-09-2007 10:49 AM
Neuf
Adminirocknroller

You guys are lucky that my internal filter is functioning today because usually it's on the fritz and I tend to put a little more brutality into my honesty. :D

- Neuf

09-09-2007 10:55 AM
Pages (2): « First [1] 2 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: