Pages (3): « First [1] 2 3 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Eve Logan Rocks!!!!!
rheaumefan
Eve Logan Status

Group: Registered
Eve Logan Rocks!!!!!

Out of all of CC's movies my "very favorite" is her performance in "The Chronicles of Riddick". Her part as Eve Logan is small, but extremely powerful!! She completely stole the scenes she was in. She just ROCKS firing off those big guns!!!

09-03-2007 08:40 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
zerGe
Vicki Nelson Status

RE: Eve Logan Rocks!!!!!

Eve Logan is not really my "very favorite" but Christina was totally kickass in The Chronicles Of Riddick, no doubt! i saw it in cinema, it was really cool but too bad they didn't show us the Director's Cut version on the big screen ;)

09-05-2007 06:00 AM
Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
rheaumefan
Eve Logan Status

Yes, the director's cut is definitely the best!!! I know CC doesn't really have that many lines in this movie, but she shows you that she doesn't need to have a lot of lines to make her performance "stand out". She has the weaponry & firearms background, & you can tell she loves to do it. It's just cool to see her use her craft & have a kickass performance!!

09-05-2007 04:53 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
zerGe
Vicki Nelson Status

Quote:
she doesn't need to have a lot of lines to make her performance "stand out"

that's true!! :cool:

hey Cheryl, it'll be hard to have nice long talks if we always completely agree ;)

09-05-2007 05:03 PM
Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
rheaumefan
Eve Logan Status

I know Gina!! But I'm sure we'll find something to talk about here & discuss & I bet we don't agree on everything. See, her performance in Riddick is "my favorite" movie, but not yours. See we didn't agree on this. ;)

09-05-2007 05:13 PM
zerGe
Vicki Nelson Status

yeah, sure we'll find something sooner or later ;)

true, Eve Logan is not my your favourite but i can't dispute that she's kickass!! :cool:

( maybe a bit off-topic here but let me add that: ) my favourite, Angie Ramirez is the coolest ever!!! :D

09-05-2007 05:22 PM
Neuf
Adminirocknroller

Group: Administrators
RE:  Eve Logan Rocks!!!!!

rheaumefan Wrote:

Yes, the director's cut is definitely the best!!!  I know CC doesn't really have that many lines in this movie, but she shows you that she doesn't need to have a lot of lines to make her performance "stand out".    

I agree with this statement as well!  I think that's one of the many reasons why I think she's da bomb because she can express so many emotions with her face and body language that almost speak louder than words.  

It's too bad "Eve" didn't play a larger role in the movie. :(

I'd love to see Christina land a starring role in an action-packed movie where she can do all kinds of wire work and get in some good fight scenes.  We never really see Eve die, if I'm not mistaken, so they should create an Eve Logan movie.  :cool:  

- Neuf

"If the neighbors keep complaining, turn up the volume until they move away."
09-05-2007 09:29 PM
zerGe
Vicki Nelson Status

Quote:
she can express so many emotions with her face and body language that almost speak louder than words

yeah, if you see any of Christina's works you can get convinced of it, for sure!

Eve Logan was in pretty "bad shape" last time we could see her but she was alive, i guess. so, there really could and should be an Eve Logan movie!! me personally would like to see her kicking some more asses. i mean, firing guns are supercool but martial arts are EVEn better :cool:

that cut off scene with Riddick was definitely, in a word: hot. great job! but my favourite moment was when Logan pushed the "Party Popper" button - or exactly: she placed an awesome huge kick on that! :D i just loved it!

09-06-2007 03:55 AM
Seebones
Jessica Capshaw Status

I just rewatched the movie some days ago, and fall in love with christina....AGAIN....is that possible? Her performance of Eve is just so strong and touching at the same time....I LOVE HER SO MUCH in that movie.....why cant she have more screentime in it??? :(

09-11-2007 03:38 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
zerGe
Vicki Nelson Status

Quote:
why cant she have more screentime in it???

yeah, she definitely would have deserved much more time on the BIG screen! her cut off scene was GREAT i would have loved to see that in the theatre version too!!... :(

09-11-2007 03:57 PM
Pages (3): « First [1] 2 3 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: